- the most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on; an integrated circuit memory chip allows information to be stored or accessed in any order and all storage locations are equally accessible
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Aries
- the first sign of the zodiac which the sun enters at the vernal equinox; the sun is in this sign from about March 21 to April 19
- a tool for driving or forcing something by impact
- uncastrated adult male sheep;
- strike or drive against with a heavy impact;
- "ram the gate with a sledgehammer"
- force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically;
- "She rammed her mind into focus"
- undergo damage or destruction on impact;
- crowd or pack to capacity;
- RAM v RAMMED, RAMMING, RAMS to strike with great force
Scrabble Score: 5ram is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
ram is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
ram is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 6ram is a valid Words With Friends word