- preserve of crushed fruit
- informal terms for a difficult situation;
- a dense crowd of people
- deliberate radiation or reflection of electromagnetic energy for the purpose of disrupting enemy use of electronic devices or systems
- press tightly together or cram;
- push down forcibly;
- "The driver jammed the brake pedal to the floor"
- crush or bruise;
- "jam a toe"
- interfere with or prevent the reception of signals;
- get stuck and immobilized;
- "the mechanism jammed"
- crowd or pack to capacity;
- "the theater was jampacked"
- block passage through;
- JAM v JAMMED, JAMMING, JAMS to force together tightly
Scrabble Score: 12jam is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
jam is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
jam is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 15jam is a valid Words With Friends word