- a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot
- a rare soft silvery metallic element; occurs in small quantities in sphalerite
- a state in midwestern United States
- holding office;
- "the in party"
- directed or bound inward;
- "took the in bus"
- "the in basket"
- currently fashionable;
- "the in thing to do"
- "large shoulder pads are in"
- to or toward the inside of;
- "come in"
- "smash in the door"
- IN v INNED, INNING, INS to harvest
Scrabble Score: 2in is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
in is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
in is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 3in is a valid Words With Friends (US) word