- relating to or existing in the mind or thoughts;
- "a concern with inward reflections"
- directed or moving inward or toward a center;
- "inward flood of capital"
- toward the center or interior;
- "move the needle further inwards!"
- to or toward the inside of;
- INWARD adv toward the inside
Scrabble Score: 10inward is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
inward is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
inward is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 11inward is a valid Words With Friends word