- a very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms; arsenic and arsenic compounds are used as herbicides and insecticides and various alloys; found in arsenopyrite and orpiment and realgar
- a United States territory on the eastern part of the island of Samoa
- to the same degree (often followed by `as');
- "birds were singing and the child sang as sweetly"
- "sang as sweetly as a nightingale"
- "he is every bit as mean as she is"
- AS adv to the same degree
Scrabble Score: 2as is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
as is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
as is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 2as is a valid Words With Friends word