- to the same degree (often followed by `as');
- "they were equally beautiful"
- in equal amounts or shares; in a balanced or impartial way;
- "they split their winnings equally"
- "deal equally with rich and poor"
- EQUALLY adv in an equal manner
Scrabble Score: 19equally is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
equally is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
equally is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 21equally is a valid Words With Friends word