- the process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid;
- "the thawing of a frozen turkey takes several hours"
- warm weather following a freeze; snow and ice melt;
- "they welcomed the spring thaw"
- a relaxation or slackening of tensions or reserve; becoming less hostile;
- "the thaw between the United States and Russia has led to increased cooperation in world affairs"
- become or cause to become soft or liquid;
- "the ice thawed"
- "dethaw the meat"
- THAW v -ED, -ING, -S to melt
Scrabble Score: 10thaw is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
thaw is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
thaw is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 9thaw is a valid Words With Friends word