- the arrangement of the body and its limbs;
- characteristic way of bearing one's body;
- "stood with good posture"
- a rationalized mental attitude
- capability in terms of personnel and materiel that affect the capacity to fight a war;
- "politicians have neglected our military posture"
- behave affectedly or unnaturally in order to impress others;
- "She postured and made a total fool of herself"
- assume a posture as for artistic purposes;
- POSTURE v -TURED, -TURING, -TURES to assume a particular position
Scrabble Score: 9posture is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
posture is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
posture is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 11posture is a valid Words With Friends word