- affected manners intended to impress others;
- a posture assumed by models for photographic or artistic purposes
- a deliberate pretense or exaggerated display
- "This poses an interesting question"
- assume a posture as for artistic purposes;
- "We don't know the woman who posed for Leonardo so often"
- pretend to be someone you are not; sometimes with fraudulent intentions;
- "She posed as the Czar's daughter"
- behave affectedly or unnaturally in order to impress others;
- put into a certain place or abstract location;
- be a mystery or bewildering to;
- POSE v POSED, POSING, POSES to assume a fixed position
Scrabble Score: 6pose is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
pose is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
pose is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 7pose is a valid Words With Friends word