- a small drink of liquor;
- (offensive slang) offensive term for a person of Japanese descent
- the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- the property of being moderately cold;
- a tart spicy quality
- a small sharp bite or snip
- squeeze tightly between the fingers;
- give a small sharp bite to;
- "The Queen's corgis always nip at her staff's ankles"
- sever or remove by pinching or snipping;
- "nip off the flowers"
- NIP v NIPPED, NIPPING, NIPS to pinch
Scrabble Score: 5nip is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
nip is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
nip is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 7nip is a valid Words With Friends word