- a lightweight horse kept for riding only
- the act of climbing something;
- a land mass that projects well above its surroundings; higher than a hill
- a mounting consisting of a piece of metal (as in a ring or other jewelry) that holds a gem in place;
- "the diamond was in a plain gold mount"
- something forming a back that is added for strengthening
- attach to a support;
- "They mounted the aerator on a floating"
- go up or advance;
- fix onto a backing, setting, or support;
- "mount slides for macroscopic analysis"
- put up or launch;
- "mount a campaign against pornography"
- get up on the back of;
- "mount a horse"
- go upward with gradual or continuous progress;
- prepare and supply with the necessary equipment for execution or performance;
- "mount a theater production"
- "mount an attack"
- "mount a play"
- copulate with;
- MOUNT v -ED, -ING, -S to get up on
Scrabble Score: 7mount is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
mount is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
mount is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 10mount is a valid Words With Friends word