- a journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile);
- a mechanical device that you ride for amusement or excitement
- sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions;
- "Did you ever ride a camel?"
- be carried or travel on or in a vehicle;
- "I ride to work in a bus"
- "He rides the subway downtown every day"
- continue undisturbed and without interference;
- "Let it ride"
- move like a floating object;
- harass with persistent criticism or carping;
- "Don't ride me so hard over my failure"
- be sustained or supported or borne;
- have certain properties when driven;
- "This car rides smoothly"
- be contingent on;
- "The outcomes rides on the results of the election"
- lie moored or anchored;
- "Ship rides at anchor"
- sit on and control a vehicle;
- "He rides his bicycle to work every day"
- "She loves to ride her new motorcycle through town"
- climb up on the body;
- "Shorts that ride up"
- ride over, along, or through;
- keep partially engaged by slightly depressing a pedal with the foot;
- "Don't ride the clutch!"
- copulate with;
- RIDE v RODE, RIDDEN, RIDING, RIDES to sit on, control, and be conveyed by an animal or machine
Scrabble Score: 5ride is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
ride is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
ride is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 5ride is a valid Words With Friends word