- a principle that limits the extent of something;
- the quality of being limited or restricted;
- "it is a good plan but it has serious limitations"
- the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed;
- "it is growing rapidly with no limitation in sight"
- (law) a time period after which suits cannot be brought;
- "statute of limitations"
- an act of limiting or restricting (as by regulation)
Scrabble Score: 12limitation is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
limitation is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
limitation is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 15limitation is a valid Words With Friends word