- the greatest possible degree of something;
- "to the limit of his ability"
- final or latest limiting point
- as far as something can go
- the boundary of a specific area
- the mathematical value toward which a function goes as the independent variable approaches infinity
- the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed;
- "there are limits on the amount you can bet"
- "it is growing rapidly with no limitation in sight"
- place limits on (extent or access);
- "limit the time you can spend with your friends"
- restrict or confine,
- "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- decide upon or fix definitely;
- LIMIT v -ED, -ING, -S to restrict
Scrabble Score: 7limit is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
limit is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
limit is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 9limit is a valid Words With Friends word