- a brutal terrorist group active in Kashmir; fights against India with the goal of restoring Islamic rule of India;
- a serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court; the ball must be served again
- make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen;
- actively cause something to happen;
- "I let it be known that I was not interested"
- consent to, give permission;
- "I won't let the police search her basement"
- cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition;
- "This let me in for a big surprise"
- leave unchanged;
- "let it be"
- grant use or occupation of under a term of contract;
- LET v LETTED, LETTING, LETS to hinder
Scrabble Score: 3let is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
let is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
let is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 4let is a valid Words With Friends word