- an uproarious party
- the syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- doctor's degree in osteopathy
- engage in;
- "do research"
- "do nothing"
- carry out or perform an action;
- get (something) done;
- proceed or get along;
- "How is she doing in her new job?"
- give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally;
- carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions;
- be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity;
- "Will $100 do?"
- "A 'B' grade doesn't suffice to get me into medical school"
- create or design, often in a certain way;
- behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself;
- "What makes her do this way?"
- "The dog acts ferocious, but he is really afraid of people"
- spend time in prison or in a labor camp;
- carry on or function;
- "We could do with a little more help around here"
- arrange attractively;
- travel or traverse (a distance);
- "This car does 150 miles per hour"
- DO n pl. DOS the first tone of the diatonic musical scale
- DO v DID or DIDST, DONE, DOING, present sing. 2d person DO, DOEST or DOST, 3d person DOES, DOETH or DOTH to begin and carry through to completion
Scrabble Score: 3do is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
do is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
do is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 3do is a valid Words With Friends word