- a resource;
- "visual aids in teaching"
- the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose;
- "rescue party went to their aid"
- money to support a worthy person or cause
- the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something;
- give help or assistance; be of service;
- improve the condition of;
- AID v -ED, -ING, -S to help
Scrabble Score: 4aid is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
aid is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
aid is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 4aid is a valid Words With Friends word