- the process whereby a person concentrates on some features of the environment to the (relative) exclusion of others
- the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something;
- "the old car needs constant attention"
- a general interest that leads people to want to know more;
- "She was the center of attention"
- a courteous act indicating affection;
- "she tried to win his heart with her many attentions"
- the faculty or power of mental concentration;
- "keeping track of all the details requires your complete attention"
- a motionless erect stance with arms at the sides and feet together; assumed by military personnel during drill or review;
- "the troops stood at attention"
Scrabble Score: 9attention is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
attention is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
attention is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 11attention is a valid Words With Friends word