- a light strong brittle grey toxic bivalent metallic element
- have the quality of being; (copula, used with an adjective or a predicate noun);
- be identical to; be someone or something;
- occupy a certain position or area; be somewhere;
- "What is behind this behavior?"
- have an existence, be extant;
- happen, occur, take place;
- be identical or equivalent to;
- form or compose;
- "These constitute my entire belonging"
- work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function;
- represent, as of a character on stage;
- spend or use time;
- "I may be an hour"
- have life, be alive;
- to remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form;
- "let her be"
- be priced at;
- BE v present sing. 1st person -AM, 2d -ARE or -ART, 3d -IS, past sing. 1st and 3d persons -WAS, 2d -WERE or -WAST or -WERT, past participle BEEN, present participle BEING to have actuality
Scrabble Score: 4
Words With Friends Score: 5be is a valid Words With Friends word