- lessen the strength of;
- "The fever weakened his body"
- become weaker;
- "The prisoner's resistance weakened after seven days"
- destroy property or hinder normal operations;
- reduce the level or intensity or size or scope of;
- lessen in force or effect;
- impaired by diminution
- made weak or weaker
- reduced in strength;
- mixed with water;
- damaged inanimate objects or their value
Scrabble Score: 16weakened is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
weakened is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
weakened is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 17weakened is a valid Words With Friends word