- a state of extreme poverty
- the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable;
- "for want of a nail the shoe was lost"
- anything that is necessary but lacking;
- "I tried to supply his wants"
- a specific feeling of desire;
- feel or have a desire for; want strongly;
- "I want to go home now"
- "I want my own room"
- have need of;
- "This piano wants the attention of a competent tuner"
- hunt or look for; want for a particular reason;
- "Your former neighbor is wanted by the FBI"
- "Uncle Sam wants you"
- wish or demand the presence of;
- "I want you here at noon!"
- be without, lack; be deficient in;
- "want courtesy"
- "want the strength to go on living"
- "flood victims wanting food and shelter"
- WANT v -ED, -ING, -S to have a desire for
Scrabble Score: 7want is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
want is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
want is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 8want is a valid Words With Friends word