- articulate; either verbally or with a cry, shout, or noise;
- "He uttered a curse"
- express audibly; utter sounds (not necessarily words);
- "He uttered strange sounds that nobody could understand"
- express in speech;
- put into circulation;
- "utter counterfeit currency"
- without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers;
- "utter nonsense"
- "utter seriousness"
- UTTER v -ED, -ING, -S to give audible expression to
Scrabble Score: 5utter is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
utter is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
utter is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 6utter is a valid Words With Friends word