- a state of arrangement or appearance;
- "in good trim"
- a decoration or adornment on a garment;
- "the trimming on a hat"
- "the trim on a shirt"
- attitude of an aircraft in flight when allowed to take its own orientation
- cutting down to the desired size or shape
- remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size;
- "trim the photograph"
- "trim lumber"
- decorate, as with ornaments;
- "trim the christmas tree"
- "trim a shop window"
- cut down on; make a reduction in;
- balance in flight by regulating the control surfaces;
- "trim an airplane"
- be in equilibrium during a flight;
- "The airplane trimmed"
- decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
- cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of;
- cut closely;
- "trim my beard"
- adjust (sails on a ship) so that the wind is optimally used
- thin and fit;
- "a body kept trim by exercise"
- of places; characterized by order and neatness; free from disorder;
- "a trim little sailboat"
- neat and smart in appearance;
- "a trim beard"
- severely simple in line or design;
- TRIM adj TRIMMER, TRIMMEST neat and orderly
- TRIM v TRIMMED, TRIMMING, TRIMS to make trim by cutting
Scrabble Score: 6trim is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
trim is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
trim is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 7trim is a valid Words With Friends word