- a general direction in which something tends to move;
- "the trend of the stock market"
- general line of orientation;
- "the northeastern trend of the coast"
- a general tendency to change (as of opinion);
- "not openly liberal but that is the trend of the book"
- the popular taste at a given time;
- "he followed current trends"
- turn sharply; change direction abruptly;
- TREND v -ED, -ING, -S to take a particular course
Scrabble Score: 6trend is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
trend is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
trend is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 7trend is a valid Words With Friends word