- public transport provided by a line of railway cars coupled together and drawn by a locomotive;
- "express trains don't stop at Princeton Junction"
- a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding;
- "train of mourners"
- "a train of thought"
- a procession (of wagons or mules or camels) traveling together in single file;
- "they joined the wagon train for safety"
- a series of consequences wrought by an event;
- "it led to a train of disasters"
- piece of cloth forming the long back section of a gown that is drawn along the floor;
- "the bride's train was carried by her two young nephews"
- wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed;
- "the fool got his tie caught in the geartrain"
- create by training and teaching;
- "The old master is training world-class violinists"
- undergo training or instruction in preparation for a particular role, function, or profession;
- "She is training to be a teacher"
- "He trained as a legal aid"
- develop (children's) behavior by instruction and practice; especially to teach self-control;
- "Is this dog trained?"
- educate for a future role or function;
- "They trained him to be a warrior"
- teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment;
- point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards;
- "He trained his gun on the burglar"
- "Don't train your camera on the women"
- teach and supervise (someone); act as a trainer or coach (to), as in sports;
- "He is training our Olympic team"
- exercise in order to prepare for an event or competition;
- "She is training for the Olympics"
- cause to grow in a certain way by tying and pruning it;
- "train the vine"
- travel by rail or train;
- "She trained to Hamburg"
- drag loosely along a surface; allow to sweep the ground;
- "She trained her long scarf behind her"
- TRAIN v -ED, -ING, -S to instruct systematically
Scrabble Score: 5train is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
train is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
train is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 6train is a valid Words With Friends word