- a line or route along which something travels or moves;
- "the track of an animal"
- evidence pointing to a possible solution;
- a pair of parallel rails providing a runway for wheels
- a course over which races are run
- a distinct selection of music from a recording or a compact disc;
- "the title track of the album"
- an endless metal belt on which tracked vehicles move over the ground
- (computer science) one of the circular magnetic paths on a magnetic disk that serve as a guide for writing and reading data
- a groove on a phonograph recording
- a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
- any road or path affording passage especially a rough one
- the act of participating in an athletic competition involving running on a track
- carry on the feet and deposit;
- "track mud into the house"
- observe or plot the moving path of something;
- "track a missile"
- go after with the intent to catch;
- travel across or pass over;
- make tracks upon
- TRACK v -ED, -ING, -S to follow the marks left by an animal, a person, or a vehicle
Scrabble Score: 11track is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
track is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
track is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 12track is a valid Words With Friends word