- the extreme end of something; especially something pointed
- a relatively small amount of money given for services rendered (as by a waiter)
- an indication of potential opportunity;
- "he got a tip on the stock market"
- a V shape;
- the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill);
- "they clambered to the tip of Monadnock"
- cause to tilt;
- "tip the screen upward"
- mark with a tip;
- "tip the arrow with the small stone"
- give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on;
- "Remember to tip the waiter"
- cause to topple or tumble by pushing
- to incline or bend from a vertical position;
- walk on one's toes
- strike lightly;
- give insider information or advise to;
- "He tipped off the police about the terrorist plot"
- remove the tip from;
- "tip artichokes"
- TIP v TIPPED, TIPPING, TIPS to tilt
Scrabble Score: 5tip is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
tip is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
tip is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 6tip is a valid Words With Friends word