- a flat thin rectangular slab (as of fired clay or rubber or linoleum) used to cover surfaces
- a thin flat slab of fired clay used for roofing
- game equipment consisting of a flat thin piece marked with characters and used in board games like Mah-Jong, Scrabble, etc.
- cover with tiles;
- "tile the wall and the floor of the bathroom"
- TILE v TILED, TILING, TILES to cover with tiles (thin slabs of baked clay)
Scrabble Score: 4tile is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
tile is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
tile is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 5tile is a valid Words With Friends word