- station where transport vehicles load or unload passengers or goods
- a contact on an electrical device (such as a battery) at which electric current enters or leaves
- either extremity of something that has length;
- "the terminals of the anterior arches of the fornix"
- electronic equipment consisting of a device providing access to a computer; has a keyboard and display
- of or relating to or situated at the ends of a delivery route;
- "freight pickup is a terminal service"
- "terminal charges"
- relating to or occurring in a term or fixed period of time;
- "terminal examinations"
- "terminal payments"
- being or situated at an end;
- "terminal buds on a branch"
- "a terminal station"
- "the terminal syllable"
- occurring at or forming an end or termination;
- "terminal leave"
- causing or ending in or approaching death;
- "a terminal patient"
- "terminal cancer"
- TERMINAL n pl. -S an end or extremity
Scrabble Score: 10terminal is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
terminal is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
terminal is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 13terminal is a valid Words With Friends word