- a beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water;
- "iced tea is a cooling drink"
- a light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes;
- "an Englishman would interrupt a war to have his afternoon tea"
- a tropical evergreen shrub or small tree extensively cultivated in e.g. China and Japan and India; source of tea leaves;
- "tea has fragrant white flowers"
- a reception or party at which tea is served;
- "we met at the Dean's tea for newcomers"
- dried leaves of the tea shrub; used to make tea;
- "the store shelves held many different kinds of tea"
- "they threw the tea into Boston harbor"
- TEA n pl. -S a beverage made by infusing dried leaves in boiling water
Scrabble Score: 3tea is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
tea is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
tea is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 3tea is a valid Words With Friends word