- the bill in a restaurant;
- sensationalist journalism
- the key on a typewriter or a word processor that causes a tabulation
- a short strip of material attached to or projecting from something in order to facilitate opening or identifying or handling it;
- "pull the tab to open the can"
- "files with a red tab will be stored separately"
- "the collar has a tab with a button hole"
- "the filing cards were organized by cards having indexed tabs"
- a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- TAB v TABBED, TABBING, TABS to name or designate
Scrabble Score: 5tab is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
tab is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
tab is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 6tab is a valid Words With Friends word