- an instance of driving away or warding off
- a refusal to recognize someone you know;
- "the snub was clearly intentional"
- refuse to acknowledge;
- reject outright and bluntly;
- "She snubbed his proposal"
- unusually short;
- "a snub nose"
- SNUB v SNUBBED, SNUBBING, SNUBS to treat with contempt or neglect
Scrabble Score: 6snub is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
snub is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
snub is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 9snub is a valid Words With Friends word