- a wound made by cutting;
- an open tract of land in a forest that is strewn with debris from logging (or fire or wind)
- a punctuation mark (/) used to separate related items of information
- a strong sweeping cut made with a sharp instrument
- cut with sweeping strokes; as with an ax or machete
- beat severely with a whip or rod;
- cut open;
- "she slashed her wrists"
- cut drastically;
- "Prices were slashed"
- move or stir about violently;
- SLASH v -ED, -ING, -ES to cut with violent sweeping strokes
Scrabble Score: 8slash is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
slash is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
slash is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 8slash is a valid Words With Friends word