- the shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object
- (basketball) the hoop from which the net is suspended;
- "the ball hit the rim and bounced off"
- the outer part of a wheel to which the tire is attached
- a projection used for strength or for attaching to another object
- the top edge of a vessel or other container
- run around the rim of;
- "Sugar rimmed the dessert plate"
- furnish with a rim;
- "rim a hat"
- roll around the rim of;
- "the ball rimmed the basket"
- RIM v RIMMED, RIMMING, RIMS to provide with a rim (an outer edge)
Scrabble Score: 5rim is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
rim is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
rim is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 6rim is a valid Words With Friends word