- defend, explain, clear away, or make excuses for by reasoning;
- "rationalize the child's seemingly crazy behavior"
- "he rationalized his lack of success"
- weed out unwanted or unnecessary things;
- structure and run according to rational or scientific principles in order to achieve desired results;
- "We rationalized the factory's production and raised profits"
- think rationally; employ logic or reason;
- "When one wonders why one is doing certain things, one should rationalize"
- remove irrational quantities from;
- "This function can be rationalized"
Scrabble Score: 20rationalize is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
rationalize is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
rationalize is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 22rationalize is a valid Words With Friends word