- formerly the basic unit of money in Ireland; equal to 100 pence
- an open flat-bottomed boat used in shallow waters and propelled by a long pole
- (football) a kick in which the football is dropped from the hands and kicked before it touches the ground;
- "the punt traveled 50 yards"
- "punting is an important part of the game"
- kick the ball
- propel with a pole;
- "We went punting in Cambridge"
- place a bet on;
- PUNT v -ED, -ING, -S to propel through water with a pole
Scrabble Score: 6punt is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
punt is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
punt is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 9punt is a valid Words With Friends word