- a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid); dries to form a hard coating;
- "artists use `paint' and `pigment' interchangeably"
- (basketball) a space (including the foul line) in front of the basket at each end of a basketball court; usually painted a different color from the rest of the court;
- "he dominates play in the paint"
- makeup consisting of a pink or red powder applied to the cheeks
- make a painting;
- "he painted all day in the garden"
- "He painted a painting of the garden"
- apply paint to; coat with paint;
- "We painted the rooms yellow"
- make a painting of;
- "He painted his mistress many times"
- apply a liquid to; e.g., paint the gutters with linseed oil
- PAINT v -ED, -ING, -S to make a representation of with paints (coloring substances)
Scrabble Score: 7paint is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
paint is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
paint is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 9paint is a valid Words With Friends word