- a necessary or essential thing;
- "seat belts are an absolute must"
- grape juice before or during fermentation
- the quality of smelling or tasting old or stale or mouldy
- highly recommended;
- "a book that is must reading"
- MUST v -ED, -ING, -S to become musty
Scrabble Score: 6must is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
must is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
must is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 8must is a valid Words With Friends word