- a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients
- an event that combines things in a mixture;
- "a gradual mixture of cultures"
- the act of mixing together;
- "paste made by a mix of flour and water"
- "the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"
- mix together different elements;
- open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups;
- combine (electronic signals);
- "mixing sounds"
- add as an additional element or part;
- "mix water into the drink"
- to bring or combine together or with something else;
- mix so as to make a random order or arrangement;
- MIX v MIXED or MIXT, MIXING, MIXES to put together into one mass MIXABLE, MIXIBLE adj
Scrabble Score: 12mix is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
mix is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
mix is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 13mix is a valid Words With Friends word