- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent;
- "he made a mint on the stock market"
- any north temperate plant of the genus Mentha with aromatic leaves and small mauve flowers
- any member of the mint family of plants
- the leaves of a mint plant used fresh or candied
- a candy that is flavored with a mint oil
- a plant where money is coined by authority of the government
- form by stamping, punching, or printing;
- as if new;
- "in mint condition"
- MINT v -ED, -ING, -S to produce by stamping metal, as coins
Scrabble Score: 6mint is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
mint is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
mint is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 8mint is a valid Words With Friends word