- excavation in the earth from which ores and minerals are extracted
- explosive device that explodes on contact; designed to destroy vehicles or ships or to kill or maim personnel
- get from the earth by excavation;
- "mine ores and metals"
- lay mines;
- "The Vietnamese mined Cambodia"
- MINE v MINED, MINING, MINES to dig into for valuable materials
Scrabble Score: 6mine is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
mine is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
mine is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 8mine is a valid Words With Friends word