- a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as' or `too' or `so' or `that'; amounting to a large but indefinite number;
- "many temptations"
- "the temptations are many"
- "a good many"
- "a great many"
- "many directions"
- "take as many apples as you like"
- "too many clouds to see"
- "never saw so many people"
- MANY adj MORE, MOST consisting of or amounting to a large number
Scrabble Score: 9many is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
many is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
many is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 10many is a valid Words With Friends word