- the bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service
- the system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office;
- "the mail handles billions of items every day"
- "he works for the United States mail service"
- "in England they call mail `the post'"
- a conveyance that transports the letters and packages that are conveyed by the postal system
- any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered;
- "your mail is on the table"
- (Middle Ages) flexible armor made of interlinked metal rings
- send via the postal service;
- "I'll mail you the check tomorrow"
- cause to be directed or transmitted to another place;
- "I'll mail you the paper when it's written"
- MAIL v -ED, -ING, -S to send by a governmental postal system. MAILABLE adj
Scrabble Score: 6mail is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
mail is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
mail is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 8mail is a valid Words With Friends word