- roused to anger;
- "she gets mad when you wake her up so early"
- "mad at his friend"
- affected with madness or insanity;
- "a man who had gone mad"
- marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion;
- "a mad whirl of pleasure"
- very foolish;
- "a completely mad scheme to build a bridge between two mountains"
- MAD adj MADDER, MADDEST insane
- MAD v MADDED, MADDING, MADS to madden
Scrabble Score: 6mad is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
mad is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
mad is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 7mad is a valid Words With Friends word