- any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks
- an efficient person;
- "the boxer was a magnificent fighting machine"
- an intricate organization that accomplishes its goals efficiently;
- "the war machine"
- a device for overcoming resistance at one point by applying force at some other point
- a group that controls the activities of a political party;
- "he was endorsed by the Democratic machine"
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine;
- turn, shape, mold, or otherwise finish by machinery
- make by machinery;
- MACHINE v -CHINED, -CHINING, -CHINES to process by machine (a mechanical device)
Scrabble Score: 14machine is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
machine is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
machine is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 16machine is a valid Words With Friends word