- inhabit or live in; be an inhabitant of;
- "People lived in Africa millions of years ago"
- lead a certain kind of life; live in a certain style;
- "we had to live frugally after the war"
- continue to live through hardship or adversity;
- "The race car driver lived through several very serious accidents"
- support oneself;
- "Can you live on $2000 a month in New York City?"
- have life, be alive;
- "My grandfather lived until the end of war"
- have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations;
- "I have lived a kind of hell when I was a drug addict"
- "The holocaust survivors have lived a nightmare"
- "I lived through two divorces"
- pursue a positive and satisfying existence;
- "You must accept yourself and others if you really want to live"
- actually being performed at the time of hearing or viewing;
- "a live television program"
- "brought to you live from Lincoln Center"
- "live entertainment involves performers actually in the physical presence of a live audience"
- exerting force or containing energy;
- "live coals"
- "tossed a live cigarette out the window"
- "got a shock from a live wire"
- "live ore is unmined ore"
- "a live bomb"
- "a live ball is one in play"
- possessing life;
- "the happiest person alive"
- "the nerve is alive"
- "doctors are working hard to keep him alive"
- "burned alive"
- "a live canary"
- highly reverberant;
- "a live concert hall"
- charged with an explosive;
- "live ammunition"
- "a live bomb"
- elastic; rebounds readily;
- "a lively tennis ball"
- abounding with life and energy;
- "the club members are a really live bunch"
- in current use or ready for use;
- "live copy is ready to be set in type or already set but not yet proofread"
- of current relevance;
- "a live issue"
- "still a live option"
- charged or energized with electricity;
- "a live wire"
- capable of erupting;
- "a live volcano"
- "the volcano is very much alive"
- not recorded;
- "the opera was broadcast live"
- LIVE adj LIVER, LIVEST having life
- LIVE v LIVED, LIVING, LIVES to function as an animal or plant
Scrabble Score: 7live is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
live is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
live is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 9live is a valid Words With Friends word