- engage or hire for work;
- "They hired two new secretaries in the department"
- hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
- engage for service under a term of contract;
- having services engaged for a fee;
- "hired hands"
- "a hired gun"
- hired for the exclusive temporary use of a group of travelers;
Scrabble Score: 9hired is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
hired is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
hired is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 8hired is a valid Words With Friends word