- a form of energy that is transferred by a difference in temperature
- the presence of heat
- the sensation caused by heat energy
- the trait of being intensely emotional
- applies to nonhuman mammals: a state or period of heightened sexual arousal and activity
- a preliminary race in which the winner advances to a more important race
- utility to warm a building;
- "the heating system wasn't working"
- "they have radiant heating"
- make hot or hotter;
- "the sun heats the oceans"
- "heat the water on the stove"
- provide with heat;
- "heat the house"
- arouse or excite feelings and passions;
- gain heat or get hot;
- "The room heated up quickly"
- HEAT v HEATED or HET, HEATING, HEATS to make hot HEATABLE adj
Scrabble Score: 7heat is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
heat is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
heat is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 6heat is a valid Words With Friends word