- one who works hard at boring tasks
- a politician who belongs to a small clique that controls a political party for private rather than public ends
- a mediocre and disdained writer
- a tool (as a hoe or pick or mattock) used for breaking up the surface of the soil
- a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
- an old or over-worked horse
- a horse kept for hire
- a saddle horse used for transportation rather than sport etc.
- cut with a hacking tool
- be able to manage or manage successfully;
- "I can't hack it anymore"
- cut away;
- "he hacked his way through the forest"
- kick on the arms
- kick on the shins
- fix a computer program piecemeal until it works;
- "I'm not very good at hacking but I'll give it my best"
- significantly cut up a manuscript
- cough spasmodically;
- "The patient with emphysema is hacking all day"
- HACK v -ED, -ING, -S to cut or chop roughly
Scrabble Score: 13hack is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
hack is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
hack is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 13hack is a valid Words With Friends word