- a long shallow trench in the ground (especially one made by a plow)
- a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface;
- hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove;
- "furrow soil"
- make wrinkled or creased;
- "furrow one's brow"
- cut a furrow into a columns
- FURROW v -ED -ING, -S to make furrows (narrow depressions) in
Scrabble Score: 12furrow is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
furrow is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
furrow is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 13furrow is a valid Words With Friends word